Saturday, March 27, 2010

Day 43: Blast from the Past

Have you ever thought of what it would be like to go back into the past?

I just saw Hot Tub Time Machine, and not only was it hilarious, it got me thinking....

What if I could go back in time anc change things?

I sometimes wish I could. I would do so many things differently.

First I would have never quit dancing. I also would have started Venice High School my freshman year. I would have tried alot harder in school. I would have been more spontaneous. I would have helped my parents out more. I would have dressed up everyday of my life. I would try new things without hesitation. I wouldn't have gotten braces. I would have changed some things about some relationships I had, and much more.



What would you do if you could go back?

Peace

Chelss*

No comments: