Friday, March 5, 2010

Day 21: The Facts of Life

Life can be tricky. Life can be a treat. Life can be a bowl of cherries. Life can be a bowl of nails. Life can be whatever you want it to be you just have to make it.

I realize through this time of my life that everyone has to struggle in order to understand and appreciate life in itself.

There are plenty of people I know that always seem to " have it all", and it makes me wonder if those people are every going to have that time of struggle to appreciate what they do have.

I know in the end I will make it. You know why? Because I know I have worked my ass off to get where I wanted to be.

My vision of life....

Live it 'till the end. Don't give up and don't let the people that "have it all" get to you. Don't make other people suffer because you do. Try your hardest and do your best. Everyone has a destiny and I feel people won't know what that destiny was until they have fulfilled every dream they could possibly have.

I will say this though:

Growing up is alot harder to do then I expected....


Peace

Chelss*

No comments: