Saturday, March 13, 2010

Day 29: The Earth is Tilted?

Recently there has been news about the earth being tilted a little bit due to various dangerous earthquakes around the world.

There is really something going on that isn't right. I mean we have a Tsunami a couple years back, then an earthquake in Indonesia, then Haiti and now in Turkey.

I live in one of the dryest places in America and in the past week we had three days of rain. Arizona doesn't have that in March, this usually happens in Aug. and Sept when it is monsoon season.

Also I am originally from Florida and when I was home for christmas break the lowest it got was 29 degrees, I feel like that has NEVER happened.

A couple weeks ago we also had snow in all 50 states at one time, that is very interesting.

Obviously scientist think that this is all due to the earthquakes which will also be making day shorter. I really see something strange going on myself.

So do you think this explains it? or what else could possibly be going on?

Peace

Chelss*

No comments: