Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Day 18: Coming Home

Last night I came home from a little vacation from school, and I realized I have some of the greatest people around me.

First off I got to see my boyfriend of 2 in a half years this week and I had a wonderful time with him.

I also got to see my loving family and I miss them so much, but I'm glad I got to visit with them.

Then I came back to a CAR FULL of people to pick me up at the aiport, I love my friends :]

I had to take a few trips to get to them, one in Missouri, one in Florida and then back to the beautiful state of Arizona.

So this is mainly about knowing I have people in all the right places that love and care for me and that I love and care for too!!

Where are all your loved ones that you miss so dearly? Either if you are away from your hometown due to moving your family or you are a college kid clear across the country :]

Peace

Chelss*

2 comments:

Brandalyn said...

sounds like u have some pretty good friends =)

Kim Bolyard said...

love the part about your car full of friends in Arizona....some of the best things ever are your friends and family that will always be there for you no matter where you are....

peace
Kim