Saturday, March 6, 2010

Day 22: Spring Cleaning

YAYYY! not.

Haha, the best feeling you get out of spring cleaning is when it is ALL over.

Being a college student it is very hard to keep everything clean from dust and dirt. It is very frustrating. Especially with two girls living together. I feel like there is something that needs to be cleaned every day.

What is really funny is I tried to start my own little business to start making some money. I came up with a cleaning business for the dorms, but it didn't rocket off like I wanted it to....oh well.

So this week I am going to be cleaning like crazy so that I have a nice room for when spring break comes around. This will include dusting, vacuuming, washing down countertops and mirrors, mopping (hopefully), and maybe washing some rugs and what not.


TIME TO START :]


Peace

Chelss*

No comments: