Monday, March 22, 2010

Day 38: Relationships

They can be tough. They can be easy.

Whether it is a best friend or your boyfriend/girlfriend there is always something hard about it.

I recently just ended my 2 in half year relationship. I felt like I had to do it so I could get my life on track. I know alot of people didn't understand where I was coming from, but I guess I'm the only one that will know.

I feel sometimes you have to be on your own for a while to figure everything out. I have a huge life a head of me and being tied down is not what I'm willing to do right now. I need to do things for me for once.

Even with best friends. There are times that a best friend can get in the way of your life too. I have had friends that have tied me down and stressed me out and I had to deal with it and maybe step back and let my self go for a change.

I wonder if everyone has this problem. I'm glad I had the realization that I needed to think for myself this time.

Peace

Chelss*

No comments: