Sunday, March 14, 2010

Day 30: Tanner and Tanner....

Spring break is every college girls dream to lay out everyday in the gleaming sun and bake their troubles away....

Yes, tanning seems to be an essential to stay "healthy" and beautiful now a days.

I will admit I am an avid tanner myself. I tan very easily and never burn for some reason. That might be the Spanish in me :]

Of course living in Arizona and being a Floridian most of my life it has been so easy for me to just go out and tan. I realize that a lot of people like to fake and bake (which I have done myself only during winter time), to get the real effect of being "glamorous".

I have now been laying out for 3 days straight in the great sun of AZ. It is kinda bad for you I understand, and I do have the problem that I am allergic to sunscreen :/, but I have never had a problem with my skin burning and peeling so I'm not too concerned.

I do see girls that are very very tan and I feel like that is a little unnecessary. I don't want to be that dark, because later I will not age well.

Of course now tanning is a daily thing to some people, ever since Jersey Shore came out I feel a lot of people are sporting the GTL (gym tanning laundry) more then ever!!

So tell me what you think about the whole tanning boom?

Peace

Chelss*

1 comment:

Kim Bolyard said...

I have lived in Florida my whole life....and people down here always think about being tan....nothing new....I take the whole beach thing for granted..

kim