Saturday, March 20, 2010

Day 36: Last Night Of Spring Break

Surprisingly enough I didn't talk about my Spring Break at all in my blog....

That may be because I didn't do anything.

I decided to stay in Tempe for Spring Break and the only other person that was here was one of my best friends Brandalyn.

Since no one was here we had to make our own fun!

So of course we went clubbing a couple of times and tanned practically all week. We also went to the mall and rode bikes around campus. Went to see She's Out of My League, which was really funny. Then obviously slept when we NEEDED too lol.

It was actually a really relaxing fun spring break....I'm just ready for all my friends to be back, but I'm not ready for the next two months of school!

How was your spring break??

Peace

Chelss*

1 comment:

Unknown said...

My Spring Break was great!!!! But i missed you guys and I wish that we could have gone to California. Next time I will not leave you all and we will go somewhere fun =)