Saturday, February 20, 2010

Day 8: Traveling to all 50 states.

By the time I die, I want to try and make it to every state in the US. I just added another one to my list yesterday!!

There are plenty of things I want to do before I die, here is just a few:

-Travel Europe
-Go to Japan
-Zip line in Costa Rica
-Surf the waves and see the Kangaroos in Austrailia
-See every historical monument in the US
-Go to the top of the Eiffel Tower and Empire State building
-Take a cruise to Alaska
-Go sailing
-hike through the Grand Canyon
-Go to yellowstone national park
-Stand on a professional football field
-sing for a huge crown of people



haha that is just a few....



So today:

What is something you would like to do before you die?


Peace


Chelss*

1 comment:

Kim Bolayrd said...

everything on your list...plus more. Let me check my bucket list....

everything you want to do involves traveling.

peace
Kim