Saturday, February 27, 2010

Day 15: It's Movie Time

One of my favorite things to do is sit back, relax and watch a movie. I love snuggling under a blanket on my couch so I can enjoy some quality film.

I also love going to the movies because I love seeing them on the big screen.

I have seen my fair share of movies in the past couple of years, and by far my favorite has been the Hangover. Everyone seems to love that movie. People are always quoting funny lines from it and acting out what happens.

I am also very fond of Broadway Musicals and I love when they turn them into movies because I like to see what movie stars they put in certain parts.

Right now I have also gotten into the Twilight series (I know I always told myself I would never do it. Well I fell in). I really enjoy it because I can't wait to see how the whole book is portrayed in the movies.

So what is your favorite movie??


Peace

Chelss*

2 comments:

Kim Bolyard said...

I am a huge romantic comedy fan....love the chic flicks....but I would have to say my favorite was always "While you were sleeping" with Sandra Bullock...but I found one that takes its place..."It's Complicated" with Meryl Streep...which I adore, this movie was so great...and boy was it funny that I saw it two nights in a row. I haven't done that since the movie "Grease" came out and I went and saw that one 14 times in the the theater...of course I was a young girl then and just loved it and way back then you had to see it in the theater...now such thing as watching it on a DVD...
peace
Kim

Patricia8 said...

Shawshank Redemption - still no.1. in my book. We've always been big fans of the movies and LOVE watching the oscars ... not long till that now - having 10 films nominated for best film is different this year but it makes sense I think.