Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Day 12: Winter Olympics 2010

Everyone seems to be getting hyped up about this years winter Olympics. I don't ever remember everyone being so excited in the past, maybe I wasn't paying really good attention.

This year a lot of people seem to be really into the curling. Ha ha I think it is just like shuffleboard on ice! A lot of people don't understand what they are doing but I'm pretty sure that's it.

My favorite to watch is the skiing, mainly because they sometimes wipe out right in the beginning, but other wise it is really intense.

I also love hockey, but I haven't been able to watch it because it always seems to be on really late. I do know that the U.S. mens team is doing really well though.


So what has been your favorite winter Olympic sport this year?


Peace

Chelss*

6 comments:

Kim Bolyard said...

I use to really like the Ice skating but havent caught any of that...loved the snowborders and had fun watching the curling and trying to figure out the point of it...it has been a topic of conversation with my girlfriends....and some good laughs.

Would love to see an olympic event sometime in my life...
peace
Kim

Giselle said...

My favorite winter Olympic sports to watch this year are the Speed Skating and the ski jumping. I watch speed skating because I like to see people race. I think the technique that they use is cool. I also watch speed skating because I think Apolo Ohno is amazingly cute.
Ski jumping is chill too. It’s like flying. I tried to Ski Jump (on the Wii) but I didn’t do very well. People who ski jump are very talented.

Anonymous said...

Snowboarding.... shaun white! And of course downhill skiing... Lindsey vonn is my fave olympic athlete

brandalyn said...

ski jumping! =) mainly just because of my brother...and snowboarding of course. did u know that we almost have enough signatures to make pole dancing a sport in 2016? no lie.

brandalyn said...

ski jumping! =) mainly just because of my brother...and snowboarding of course. did u know that we almost have enough signatures to make pole dancing a sport in 2016? no lie.

Chris(hobbs.. bitches) said...

Brandalyn's an idiot.. really pole dancing in the olympics? i think not. The best is ski jump or halfpipe.