Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Day 5: Summer Jobs

Today I received an e-mail from a summer camp letting me know I have an interview with them for a counseling job this summer. I am so excited because as a child I have always wanted to go away to camp and never got the chance, but now I have the chance to be a councelor at one!!

This job will give me the oppurtunity to share my interests and life with various young age groups. I love kids and so I feel like I will really enjoy myself with this job.

I will not be able to see my family until July if I get this job, but that is o.k. because I think they understand that this is a huge oppurtunity and it is totally worth it.

In the past I have had a summer camp job. It wasn't a sleep away camp but I ran a scrapbook camp two different weeks in the summer. I loved it because I got to be creative with my own mind and then help young girls be creative with theirs.

So today's question:

What is your ideal summer job? What summer jobs have you had in the past and what has been your best experience with it?


Peacee

Chelss*

3 comments:

Kim Bolyard said...

I worked at dunkin donuts one summer before my senior year in high school...worst job ever...

I am so excited for you....and dont forget you may not have gone to sleep away camp but you did do summer camp every year...Venice Little Theater, rowing camp, and dance camp....

love ya
mom

Kim Bolyard said...

I worked at dunkin donuts one summer before my senior year in high school...worst job ever...

I am so excited for you....and dont forget you may not have gone to sleep away camp but you did do summer camp every year...Venice Little Theater, rowing camp, and dance camp....

love ya
mom

Anonymous said...

my ideal summer job would be one where i can make some good cash $$$$$$. i'd love to have my job back at the golf course i worked with since i actually enjoyed working there some days and the $ was great. i'm also hoping to get a job/internship with a minor league baseball team that plays down the block from me