Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Day 4: Is there anyway to make the days longer?

This week is possibly the busiest week for me.

I have so much to get done!!

-go to financial aid office
-fill out financial aid
-go to post office
-finish essay
-study for an exam
-laundry
-all my online homework:
-JMC 101
- ITA 101
- SOC 101
-Type up my notes for a class
-My yoga class and my actually Exam for JMC 110
- and in the mist of all that possibly have a social life.
- i won't forget to mention I have to eat, sleep and shower :]


busy busy busy


I have been really good at time management since I've been in college, I just wish there was more time to do EVERYTHING I want to do.

I have a daytimer where I keep everything I have to do. From homework to all my scheduled appointments. It really helps me keep track of my life and what needs to get done.

So today's question:

What are some things you do to help you keep track of your schedule? What advice would you give to people who need help with time management?


Peace <3

Chelss*

3 comments:

kim bolyard said...

making a list always helps me...I use to keep a daytimer but now it is just a calander with brief list of what I have to do on that day....my suggestion to you is get up earlier and dont take a nap...cut that out a few days a week and you be golden...
love ya

mom

Anonymous said...

Shawnda Gurl said...

making a list! Carefully go through what needs to be done like now and what could possibly wait, if i wasnt able to get to it in time.

i would agree with your mom and ay cutting out the nap, but i just cant... we're still growing mentally and physically and a nap is something that can always give you a sense of relief.

oh yeah, and if God is important in your life. always have Him on top. Praying to him and asking him for help with all the stuff you need done may suprisingly get done. He can always make things fall right into place.

:)
miss u chelss
<3Shawndaa

Kim Bolyard said...

such good advice Shawndaa...and I do understand the nap thing...just not every day. I still love to take a nap myself.

Kim