Friday, February 26, 2010

Day 14: Hobbies

You know how everyone has there own hobby that they tend to latch on to for their whole life?

Well mine happens to be scrapbooking. I seem to be a little obsessed. If you walked into my dorm room right now you would totally understand. I am a very crafty person so when the oppurtunity presents itself I use my creative mind to do almost anything.

My mom kind of got me started with this hobby considering she has been scrapbooking since was about 6 or 7 years old. She still does it today. While I was still in high school I worked at a scrapbook store and so she did, she kind of go tme the job.

My first album I really ever made was my senior year album (it's bad because it is still not done :/ ) but I love it because now I have those memories kept away creatively :].


One of the reasons why I love it scrapbooking so much is because of all the different products. The paper, embellishments, the tools, there is almost everything you can imagine and more. There are many BIG companies that come out with some great stuff. Gorgeous colors and designs that seem to catch the eye of everyone.

My favorite companies are Sassafras Lass and Studio Calico. (only scrapbookers would really know what that means).


So what is your hobby and your favorite things about them?


Peace

Chelss*

1 comment:

Kim Bolyard said...

well you know what my favoite hobby is....Scrapbooking....but it wasnt always my favorite hobby. Just like you I have always been crafty, I have alwyas loved dolls and that lead me to the world of dollhouse miniatures....for years that was my passion...I have tons of stuff that I no longer do anything with. Between Scrapbooking and Photography I am too busy for anything else.

peace
kim